CJ&R Enterprises Consulting is a specialist consulting group with a strong focus on community and aged care services. We tailor solutions to meet the needs
and goals of large and smaller organisations.
Since our establishment, CJ&R Enterprises has developed a strong reputation for delivering practical and considered advice that enables organisations to tackle difficult issues and plan effectively for the future. The experience of our Directors across a wide range of projects enables us to understand the client perspective and the often-complex environment in which they operate. A feature of our work is our ability to roll up our sleeves and implement the solutions.
Our Philosophy is to provide value for the client by:
- Reaching clear agreements at the beginning of each assignment about the nature and scope of the project;
- Communicating throughout each project in relation to progress and issues;
- Working with (rather than for) clients, to develop solutions that are practical, and implementable by adopting an iterative approach that involves
stakeholders rather than presenting theoretical ‘consultant recommendations;
- Acting with integrity;
- Maintaining the confidentiality of clients’ proprietary information;
- Developing tailored and innovative approaches to each project;
- Presenting independent views that are informed by out broad experience and the development of comprehensive processes for each project;
- Providing reports that serve as a reference point for the future.
As a team, we are highly qualified, with a combined 100 years of industry experience across various roles of health and aged care services.
Snapshot of the Directors
Carole has held senior management positions in community, most recently at a large aged care provider.
This experience included key accountabilities across service planning, asset investment, clinical risk
management, policy review and program development.
Ro has a diverse background in the delivery of health services in Victoria and WA, working in private
and public, rural and metropolitan health services. An experienced nurse her work has provided
a solid grounding in quality and care management in private and public health sectors.
With a unique combination of technical, analytical and clinical understanding, Julie has worked on operational
and financial reviews, service planning and quality initiatives. Experienced in managing change projects and implementing change.